DUE TO THE WEATHER
THIS EVENT IS RESCHEDULED
SPACE STILL AVAILABLE!
Attend Our Luncheon and Get Your Top Questions Answered
Tuesday, March 20, 10:30 am – 1:00 pm
Most people are concerned about what to do if they need long
term care in the future, and there is a lot of confusion about what
it involves. If you live at Birch Hill, your future needs are covered.
Attend this informative seminar to learn the answers to Birch Hill’s
award-winning approach to quality care:
– How do I transition from independent living to another level of care?
– When does someone need assisted living instead of independent?
– What is the difference between assisted living and nursing care?
– What does care coordination mean?
– What level of training in memory care does the staff have?
RSVP by March 5. Please include your full name, phone number, and address so we can confirm your reservation.
Birch Hill, 200 Alliance Way, Manchester, NH 03102, In Our New Addition
Call 603-836-2302 or:
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SELLING YOUR HOME*
*BUT WERE AFRAID TO ASK
Free Luncheon Seminar and New Incentive Program
Tuesday, March 27, 10:30 am – 1:00 pm
Whether you have been in your home for 4 years or 40, considering putting your home up for sale can be a daunting prospect. Featured Speaker, REALTOR Mary-Ellen Berg takes the mystery out of the New Hampshire real estate market. In this special presentation, she provides a snapshot of the current and projected market conditions, and shares important inside tips. Attend to learn:
– What is the current state of the real estate market in our area?
– When is the best time to put a home on the market; does season matter?
– What do I need to do to get my home ready for sale?
– What don’t I need to do to sell my home?
– How should I price my home?
RSVP by March 21. Please include your full name, phone number, and address so we can confirm your reservation.
THE GRAND AT BEDFORD VILLAGE INN CHAROLAIS ROOM
2 Olde Bedford Way, Bedford, NH 03110